Healthy Quinoa Salad. What This Healthy Quinoa Salad Is Made Of. Adding fresh veggies and fruit to the diet are essential to healthy living. Luckily, Kroger's abundance of organic and sustainably produced fruits and vegetables.
It's vegan and gluten free, too! Find healthy, delicious quinoa salad recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. In this easy tomato salad recipe, we add a healthy kick of protein and fiber in the form of quinoa. You can cook Healthy Quinoa Salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Quinoa Salad
- Prepare of quinoa.
- Prepare of water to boil.
- Prepare of beef bullion cube.
- You need of tomato.
- You need of purple onion, diced.
- Prepare of cucumbers.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of parsley, for garnish.
- Prepare of garlic sea salt to taste.
- You need of pepper, to taste.
This search takes into account your taste preferences. It's no secret that we adore quinoa on this site. And luckily, so does my whole family; we eat it in our house all the time. Hearty, super-healthy quinoa is spectacularly versatile.
Healthy Quinoa Salad instructions
- Dice onion, cucumber and tomato.
- Bring water, bullion cube and quinoa to a boil..
- Finely chop parsley while waiting..
- When ingredients come to a boil, cover, reduce heat and let simmer for 15 min. Or until quinoa is semi-transparent and moisture is almost gone.
- Turn off heat and add tomatoes, parsley, cucumber and onion.
- Drizzle lemon juice onto quinoa mixture.
- Add garlic salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve with a slice of grilled toast or chips if you'd like.
Quinoa (pronounced KEEN-wah)—a tiny little seed with an ancient history—packs a big nutritional punch: It's. This Healthy Quinoa Salad is packed with colorful vegetables and tossed in an easy peasy whisk-and-pour Mediterranean dressing. I cannot WAIT for y'all to try this superfood salad! Healthy Quinoa Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Mediterranean Quinoa Salad recipe is SO healthy and delicious!