Healthy Steamed Chicken with Fragrant Sauce in 3 Minutes. The recipe is so versatile and easy to adjust to taste and the chicken can be served in so many ways. It can be served with a side of steamed veggies, zucchini pasta, or fresh greens if you are on a keto. A very simple and hearty recipe.
Once a week I buy a bunch of chicken breasts and bake them in the oven, then divide them into individual servings in little plastic bags so I have the protein. This recipe for healthy butter chicken gives you some tasty chicken in a mild but fragrant creamy and spicy tomato curry sauce. This healthy butter chicken recipe is easy to make and will give you a tasty mild curry, known as murg makhani in Hindu. You can have Healthy Steamed Chicken with Fragrant Sauce in 3 Minutes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Steamed Chicken with Fragrant Sauce in 3 Minutes
- It’s of Chicken (breast).
- It’s of cm Japanese leek.
- It’s of Ginger (grated).
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- You need of Vinegar (grain vinegar).
- You need of Sesame oil.
Crisp-tender chicken in the most amazing cream sauce ever. It's so good, you'll want to guzzle down the sauce! Served it with roast potatoes and steamed veggies. That is how this Easy Healthy Chicken and Asparagus Skillet was born.
Healthy Steamed Chicken with Fragrant Sauce in 3 Minutes step by step
- Rinse the chicken breast quickly. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt to about 1 L of boiling water. Place the chicken breast in the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes..
- After 3 minutes, turn off the heat and cover with a lid. Leave to stand for a while. You will have a pinkish and juicy steamed chicken! Thinly slice the chicken diagonally and transfer onto a serving dish..
- Make the fragrant sauce. Combine the grated ginger and chopped green onion. Add the soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil. Mix well..
- [Note:] I served this dish with lettuce in the photo. It will be healthier if you eat this chicken with plenty of vegetables. Serve with your favourite vegetables..
It's made from a blend of aged. Cut the tomato into thick rings and put it on top. Three Ways to Prepare Pan Sauces for Chicken. Split chicken: Cut chicken in half horizontally to give two thin steaks It was so delicious and served with mash and steamed broccoli was just right for a Saturday night dinner. This fragrant chicken curry recipe is guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser!