Healthy Phad Ga Prao with Chicken Breast. Great recipe for Healthy Phad Ga Prao with Chicken Breast. I love travelling in Southeast Asia, and I'm hooked on Thai cuisine! All of my family love it.
Thai holy basil stir fry recipe pad gaprao ผ ดกะเพรา hot thai kitchen. Viimeisimmät twiitit käyttäjältä the og_pepper (@theog_pepper). Spelling of thai words in english is ambiguous and there is little or no. You can have Healthy Phad Ga Prao with Chicken Breast using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Phad Ga Prao with Chicken Breast
- It’s of Chicken breast.
- You need of ● Salt.
- You need of ● Pepper.
- You need of to 2 tablespoons ● Sake.
- You need of Red or yellow bell pepper.
- It’s of Green pepper.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Prepare of Red chili pepper.
- It’s of leaves Basil leaves.
- You need of Fish sauce.
- It’s of 1/2- tablespoons Oyster sauce.
- You need of Sake.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare of Lemon.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of for 3-4 servings ■ Cooked rice (warm).
The main flavour in pad ga prao comes from the mixture of soy sauces, fish sauce and oyster sauce, the Thai basil, and the chilies, of course. The version of this that I first tried in a Thai street food restaurant was made with chicken, so if you like you can make it with chicken mince instead of pork. One of my first experiences in the kitchen was assisting my mom in cooking this Thai dish. Pad ga prao (pad ga prow) is a spicy, quick and easy.
Healthy Phad Ga Prao with Chicken Breast step by step
- Remove excess fat from the chicken and dice into 1 cm cubes. Tenderize the cubes with a knife. Add the seasonings marked ●, and rub well to season the chicken..
- Slice the green and red or yellow bell peppers and onion into 5-6mm thin strips. Mince the garlic and ginger. Remove the seeds from the red chilli peppers..
- Put the oil, garlic, ginger and red chilli pepper in a frying pan, then turn on the heat. If you heat the pan beforehand, these ingredients will burn!.
- When the garlic is cooked and aromatic, add the chicken breast..
- When the chicken is cooked halfway, add the onion and bell peppers. Keep stir-frying..
- Season with the sake, fish sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. If you don't like the fish sauce (or you don't have it), add soy sauce. That version is also tasty..
- When the moisture in the pan is gone and the seasonings are absorbed into the ingredients evenly, tear off the basil leaves and add them in. Stir briefly, and it's done..
- Put warm cooked rice in a mold and take it out to shape a mountain. Place the rice on a plate. Jasmin rice (Thai rice) is the best for this dish! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147162-how-to-cook-long-grain-indica-rice (see recipe).
- Fry an egg with generous amount of oil (not listed in ingredients), and place it on top of the dish. Cook until the egg white is crispy (this is the way they do it in Thailand)..
- Serve the rice with stir-fried chicken and basil. Top with the fried egg, lemon and basil. Enjoy..
- [Recipe for reference] This is also a popular street food dish in Thailand. Hainanese chicken rice, boiled chicken cooked with rice..
Add the ground chicken and cook it just halfway done. Reduce the heat to medium and add the mushrooms, fish sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, sweet soy sauce, and chicken stock. What's Cooking. Pad Thai isn't really an unhealthy dish. There are some versions that may use ingredients that aren't optimal, but I will go on record with saying I never use I use chicken breasts in this recipe, but you can use whatever you want, such as chicken thighs or chicken tenders. Pad Ga-Prao Gai (literally, stir-fry chicken with Holly basil).