Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup. Hot or the acronym HOT may refer to: Pungency, in food, a spicy or hot quality. Hot District, a district of Chiang Mai province, Thailand. Hot, Hot a sub-district of Hot District, Thailand.
From Middle English hot, hat, from Old English hāt ("hot, fervent, fervid, fierce"), from Proto-Germanic *haitaz ("hot"), from Proto-Indo-European *kay- ("hot; to heat"). Search, discover and share your favorite Hot Hot Hot GIFs. You can cook Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup
- It’s of Red Peppers.
- You need of White onion.
- Prepare of Brown bread.
- You need of Pumpkin seeds.
- You need of Coconut oil.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- It’s of Grounded fresh black pepper.
- Prepare of Granulated garlic.
- It’s of Chilli pepper.
- It’s of as needed Water.
Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup instructions
- Wash your red peppers, hollow the cores, cut them in 2 or 3 parts. Set the oven to 200'C and bake the peppers for 1 hour. Then set them aside to cool down..
- When the peppers are in the oven prepare the optionals which will stuffed your healthy hot soup..
- Do the croutons, it's easy! Cut 2 slices of brown bread into small pieces. Warm up the pan, put the olive oil, some sea salt, black pepper, granulated garlic, stir them and fry pieces of bread on golden couloured crunchy croutons :).
- Warm up your pan and roast the pumpkin seeds. Do it carefully so they won't burn..
- Chop the onion and fry it lightly on the coconut oil. Set it aside to cool down..
- Take the chilled pepper and peel of the skin gently..
- Put the peeled pepper and fried onion into the jug and blend together until smooth texture..
- Then put some water slightly. Remember to not rarefy much! You can loose the proper taste of the soup..
- Put the soup into the pot on the small fire. Season with the sea salt, black pepper, chilli pepper and optional herbs. Make it hot but You don't have to boil it..
- Dish it up with roasted pumpkin seeds and the croutons :).