Healthy and Delicious Chicken and Broccoli. Experienced cooks will raise their eyebrows when they see how this HEALTHY Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Bake is made. In this video, I demonstrate the different attributes of my FAST Cooking System with flavor chasing, advanced prepping, stir-frying, and template-based. Perfect weeknight healthy dinner recipes to serve the entire family.
I put this soup together in an hour using frozen cut broccoli and cooked rotisserie chicken. Cut up chicken into bite size pieces. Heat oils in Wok or pan until hot. You can have Healthy and Delicious Chicken and Broccoli using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy and Delicious Chicken and Broccoli
- Prepare of chicken thighs.
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of broccoli.
- Prepare of fennel.
- It’s of Leek.
- Prepare of Bean Sprouts.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of Sage.
- It’s of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
This healthy and easy chicken and broccoli stir fry is a quick weeknight dinner that will not Once the chicken is finished cooking, add the broccoli florets and one-third a cup of water. So delicious, so easy, and so healthy. I love adding roasted cashews as well. Have sent it to multiple friends.
Healthy and Delicious Chicken and Broccoli instructions
- Cut up chicken into bite size pieces..
- Heat oils in Wok or pan until hot. Add garlic and red pepper flakes, and give a couple of turns..
- Add chicken, being careful of hot oil, and toss a few times. Add seasonings to taste..
- Once chicken is browned, but not fully cooked, add the vegetables and cook until the garlic and leeks are slightly caramelized and the chicken is browned. Season more to taste..
This chicken Alfredo recipe has broccoli in it, so you technically don't need to serve anything with it. Just made this for dinner tonight. We really thought this was delicious and are very much looking forward to heating up the leftovers for a couple more easy meals. Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds. I made it without broccoli and added chopped onion, carrots, tomato, red and green peppers.