Screw Your Diet Chicken!! (Bacon,Asiago and Parmesan Chicken). Asiago Bacon Chicken from Ruby Tuesday – try to recreate this at home. Find this Pin and more on Low Carbby Charlene Bland. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, screw your diet chicken!! (bacon,asiago and parmesan chicken).
Dip each chicken breast in egg mixture then coat generously with bread crumb/Parmesan cheese. Make sure your oil is nice and hot(or chicken will.. One large breast of chicken Half of a medium onion Two cloves of garlic One pint of heavy cream Shredded Asiago cheese Parmesan cheese Cheese But I follow through your recipe and kept the asiago cheese once i add it in with the heavy cream and parmesan cheese the sauce taste yummy. You can have Screw Your Diet Chicken!! (Bacon,Asiago and Parmesan Chicken) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Screw Your Diet Chicken!! (Bacon,Asiago and Parmesan Chicken)
- Prepare of vegetable oil for frying.
- It’s of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of bread crumbs.
- It’s of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of slices of bacon cooked and cut into pieces.
- Prepare of asiago cheese shredded (or mozzarella).
Top each piece of chicken with Asiago cheese and bacon and place under broiler to melt cheese. Update: Over the past few months the most frequently This was a tasty dinner, but it took a while. In the future I think I'd use thin sliced chicken breasts, cook them completely in the pan (cook bacon in. This baked Bacon Wrapped Chicken is insanely delicious!!!
Screw Your Diet Chicken!! (Bacon,Asiago and Parmesan Chicken) step by step
- Add enough oil in a large frying pan to measure roughly 1/4 inch. Turn the heat on to start heating. Whisk egg with milk in a bowl and in another bowl mix bread crumbs, parm cheese, garlic powder and Italian seasoning..
- Dip each chicken breast in egg mixture then coat generously with bread crumb/Parmesan cheese..
- Make sure your oil is nice and hot(or chicken will stick) and fry chicken so they are golden brown on each side. (Don't overcrowd and fry in multiple batches if you have to).
- After all chicken has been browned, place on a foil coated cookie sheet. Preheat the oven to 375..
- While oven is preheating, top each chicken breast with shredded asiago and bacon pieces. Bake for about 20 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving..
Super easy to make, a light dusting of brown sugar makes the bacon gorgeously Because we all know bacon makes everything better. So when you lightly season the chicken, wrap it in bacon, dust it with brown sugar then bake it to golden. OVEN-ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH ASIAGO, BACON, AND GARLIC Garlic, bacon, and Asiago cheese make this asparagus an absolute comfort food! #recipes #delicious. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier!