Avocado and Coconut Diet Brunch Sandwich /DAY 5. TIPS DO NOT USE OLD COCONUT AS ITS FLESH WILL BE TOO THICK AND HARD,,,, Drain the young fresh coconut water and set aside. This healthy sandwich is great for breakfast or brunch. This healthy toast sandwich has guacamole spread.
It's an easy recipe and healthy as well. From avocado toast to poached eggs to filling frittatas What is the Mediterranean diet? Unlike other diets, which can dictate which types of foods aren't allowed, this diet is really more a way of life. You can have Avocado and Coconut Diet Brunch Sandwich /DAY 5 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado and Coconut Diet Brunch Sandwich /DAY 5
- You need of coconut.
- It’s of bread.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of avocado.
- It’s of lime juice.
- You need of cornflake cereal.
Trying to make the diet and the workweek as fun as possible Inspired by Greg Doucette (check YouTube). Update the traditional BLT sandwich with this scrumptious stacker. The grocery deli will slice prosciutto in very thin pieces, making three ounces of the good stuff Melt smoked mozzarella cheese on toasted English muffins and top with a veggie omelet for a hearty breakfast-style sandwich at any time of day. I'll eat an avocado any time of day, but for breakfast it seems especially satisfying.
Avocado and Coconut Diet Brunch Sandwich /DAY 5 step by step
- TIPS DO NOT USE OLD COCONUT AS ITS FLESH WILL BE TOO THICK AND HARD ,,,,Drain the young fresh coconut water and set aside, use a spoon and scrape the young coconut flesh..
- Butter (optional for vegan) and toast the bread then set aside,then layer some lettuce salad.
- Using a fork mashed up the avocado and dice the coconut flesh with half a tsp lime juice and mix well ,then layer generously on the salad buttered toast bread top with some corn flake cereal of your choice.
- Slice up and enjoy ,AVOCADO AND COCONUT DIET BRUNCH SANDWICH.
- Below,are my 1week meatless diet brunch sandwiches recipes,i am glad to share with you https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344666-camembert-cheese-and-fruits-diet-brunch-loaf-sandwich-day-7 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/450173-apple-with-passionfruit-mascapone-diet-brunch-sandwich-day-4 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/459846-egg-salad-with-coconut-milk-diet-brunch-sandwich-day-3 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/447629-avocado-and-macadamia-diet-brunch-sandwich-day-2 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/436046-banana-and-medjool-dates-diet-brunch-sandwich-day-1 (see recipe).
This creamy green fruit is loaded with a dose of healthy fats that make your morning meal more satiating and satisfying, and won't leave you reaching for a snack in an hour. From smoothies to toast to breakfast bowls, here. Avocado is a fruit that has gotten its fair share of hype in recent years — which it owes largely to the delicious innovation that is smashing it on toast. Coconut is a tremendously versatile ingredient, and you can integrate it into your diet in many different ways. Coconut oil is a really easy and inexpensive antifungal food to add to your diet.