Healthy Avocado Egg Salad (No Mayo).
You can have Healthy Avocado Egg Salad (No Mayo) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Avocado Egg Salad (No Mayo)
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- You need of Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare of Mustard.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
Healthy Avocado Egg Salad (No Mayo) step by step
- Place eggs in a medium pot. Cover them with cool water by 1 inch. Slowly bring water to a boil over medium heat; when the water has reached a boil, cover and remove from heat..
- Wait 10 minutes and transfer eggs to a colander; place under cool running water to stop the cooking..
- While eggs are still cooling, scoop 1/2 Avocado into a bowl and mash with a fork until you reach your desired consistency..
- Stir in 2 tablespoons Greek Yogurt, 1 teaspoon Mustard, 1 teaspoon Salt, and 1 teaspoon Pepper to the mashed Avocado..
- Peel eggs and add them to the Avocado mixture one at a time, chopping each egg into the mixture with a fork as you go..
- Serve over a bed of arugula for a light, Gluten-Free option, or on top of toasted bread for a healthy, Vegetarian lunch..
- Garnish with Paprika.