Healthy Spicy Egg Salad. A pleasing, spicy, rustic egg salad. Serve on your choice of bread with Corona® Premium or Modelo™ Especial beer. Sure to keep your man coming back for more.
I've got something for those who love some spice or those who like more of a crunch. Hard boiled eggs are one of my favorite snacks so being able to combine them with something as fatty and delicious as mayo makes for the. Healthy Spicy Egg Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. You can cook Healthy Spicy Egg Salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Spicy Egg Salad
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of Carrot.
- You need of Capsicum.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Chopped Coriander.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Cumin Powder.
- You need of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of Ground Turmeric.
- It’s of Medium Spicy Whole Green Chilly.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Here is how you cook that. This healthy egg salad is high in protein with balanced fats.
Healthy Spicy Egg Salad step by step
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add turmeric and salt..
- Lower the heat and add 3 whole eggs and begin stirring. Like scrambled eggs..
- After they are cooked. Let them cool down till you prepare your salad..
- Chop onion, carrot, capsicum and medium spicy green chilly. Mix that in a bowl with the chopped coriander. Add salt, black pepper powder and cumin powder. Stir and let it sit for two minutes..
- Add the cooked eggs to the bowl and stir. Serve!.
- You can pretty much add any vegetable to this. It'll still taste yummy! :).
- Happy Cooking! :)☺.
Sriracha and eggs are a perfect pair. Healthy, high protein egg salad is not difficult. The protein in eggs is the most bioavailable source of protein for humans. Making healthy egg salad often means eliminating the mayo but this clean recipe uses homemade healthy mayo for an amazing result. Yes, I am sharing yet another healthy egg salad recipe.