Party platter – simple easy healthy delicious!. Because party platters are wonderfully inexpensive and easy to put together, they really are the perfect display for your party munch food! A Perfect Mediterranean Party Platter means a perfect dinner experience for your family and friends. Enjoy authentically delicious flavors while providing a.
For your next holiday party, serve up one (or a few) platters overflowing with surprising and delightful flavor combinations. These easy-to-prep ideas will leave you plenty of time to eat, drink, and be merry yourself. Simple Antipasto Hummus Platter – About a Mom. You can cook Party platter – simple easy healthy delicious! using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Party platter – simple easy healthy delicious!
- You need 1 packet of nachos.
- It’s 1 handful of my pumpkin seeds (in my recipes).
- Prepare 15 of Rosa tomatoes cut in half.
- It’s 200 grams of feta cheese cut in cubes.
- You need of Thyme salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of pineapple cut in cubed.
- It’s 1/3 of of a watermelon cut in cubes.
- You need 2 of small carrots cut in strips.
- It’s 2 of TS apple side vinegar.
Sometimes simple is best, especially when it A big messy vegetable board makes for an easy, attractive, and healthy party appetizer. Choose a variety of colorful seasonal vegetables and serve with creative dip options. These simple Crudites Party Platter are quick, crowd pleasers. These fruit, cheese and veggie plates will impress your guests at Keeping all my #partygoals in mind, I love to make this simple crudités party platter.
Party platter – simple easy healthy delicious! instructions
- I made the guacamole according to @shannacandi and added my pumpkin seeds on top.
- In a small bowl I added Rosa tomatoes with feta and drizzled some olive oil. Then added salt, thyme and pepper to taste.
- In another bowl I added the cubed fruits.
- Cut the carrots add apple cider vinegar and some salt flakes.
- At the end I assembled everything together in a big platter! Perfect for some wine with friends, enjoy!.
I have written about this before. I love to serve whole, healthy foods that people love. simple, healthy recipes for everyone. This party platter has a good mixture of sweet and savory flavors, fresh fruits and vegetables, crunchy snacks, and Asian appetizers (because it's me after all)! You can't have a party platter without cheese. Here you'll find simple healthy recipes, tips, and ideas for health, wellness, and weight loss created by me (Dani!), your personal holistic health, wellness, and weight loss coach.