Mandys Lamb Country Stew.
You can have Mandys Lamb Country Stew using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mandys Lamb Country Stew
- Prepare 2 lb of cooked diced leg of lamb.
- Prepare 4 large of carrots sliced.
- It’s 3 stick of celery sliced.
- You need 2 large of onion, chopped chunky.
- It’s 2 of store bought country stew mix (i used knorr).
- You need 3 lb of potato peeled and cut into medium chunks.
- You need 6 pints of cold water (just enough to cover you made need more or less).
Mandys Lamb Country Stew step by step
- Peel and chop all the veg set aside.
- Chop all the remaining meat of the leftover leg of lamb, place into a large pan, add the veg..
- Cover with cold water..
- Add country stew mix or make Ur own I was having a throw it altogether quickly dinner 😁.
- Bring to a boil the reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 45-60 minutes (the potatoes help slightly thicken the sauce).
- Serve with crusty brown bread, enjoy😄 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354442-mandys-grandmothers-famous-irish-brown-soda-bread (see recipe).