Healthy Chicken Curry. Chicken curry doesn't have to be unhealthy. See our lighter versions of popular takeaway classics like Fancy a healthy version of your favourite Friday night chicken curry? This detailed post on how to make chicken curry at home will So making a good chicken curry is something I learnt from my mom.
Tomato Chicken Curry With Cauliflower Rice. Healthy Homemade Chicken CurryHey team so we're very excited to share this video with you, we loved filming with Chetna and this chicken curry was just. Try our healthy chicken curry recipe. You can cook Healthy Chicken Curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chicken Curry
- It’s of chicken cut into small pieces.
- It’s of curry powder.
- It’s of chilli powder.
- You need of medium onion.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- Prepare of chicken stock cube.
- You need of curry leaves.
- It’s of potato.
- It’s of carrot.
- You need of scant of stevia.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Water.
This healthier curry bulks up on veg to keep the calories low. Freeze in portions for quick, midweek meals. Find healthy, delicious curry chicken recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. This healthy chicken thigh recipe is tender and packed with flavor, thanks to a yogurt-based marinade.
Healthy Chicken Curry instructions
- Heat a non stick wok under medium heat and pour in the chicken. Let it cook for a while..
- In a small bowl, combine curry powder and chilli powder with half a glass of water. Pour in the mixture into the chicken and stir. Cook until a bit dry but stir occassionally to prevent burning..
- Throw in sliced onion, minced garlic and curry leaves. Cook until fragrant and softened..
- Pour in chopped potato, carrot, tomato paste and chicken stock cube. Add 2 cups of water. With a medium heat, stir occasionally and let simmer until the water reduce to half and the chicken is cooked through..
- Turn the heat to low and add in chopped bird's eye chilli. Adjust salt and stevia to taste..
This tasty Triple Tested chicken curry is cheaper A quick chicken curry that's packed with veg. What's not to like about this healthy recipe? Chicken pieces are cooked in an aromatic, deliciously seasoned curry sauce then it's finished off with cream for richness and cilantro for color and freshness. Eating healthy on a cheap budget. I have a lot of apples and am looking for relatively healthy recipes, aside from crisps/pies/cobblers.