Healthy sandwich. Wrap up something healthy for your lunchbox. This sandwich is flavoured with lime, spring onion and spicy sauce. This healthy sandwich is packed full of goodness to keep you going until dinner.
What is a healthy sandwich to make? You could probably guess that those towering pastrami subs Study up on the best breads, healthy sandwich meat options, healthy sandwich spreads, and more. Unfortunately, not all sandwich breads or fillings are considered healthy. You can cook Healthy sandwich using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy sandwich
- Prepare of cup boiled cauliflower.
- You need of boiled mashed potatoes.
- Prepare of green chili chopped.
- Prepare of Small onion chopped.
- You need of Few boiled peas.
- You need of flowers of broccoli boiled.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of chaat masala.
- Prepare of rock salt.
- Prepare of kitchen king.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- You need of chilli flakes.
- It’s of Cheese.
- It’s of bread slices.
Depending on what combination you choose, your sandwich could end up being high in calories, fat, sugar, sodium. Sandwiches are a fast, filling and portable meal and, if you build it To build a healthy sandwich, you need to make sure you are incorporating a few important basics. This homemade healthy sandwich bread recipe is soft and made with healthy ingredients like whole wheat flour, sunflower seeds, poppyseeds, sesame seeds, oats, flaxseed and just a touch of honey. It's easy to cut calories if you are armed with nutrition details and a few tips.
Healthy sandwich instructions
- Take a hot pan put some butter.
- Add all the spices together and stir for 3 to 4 seconds.
- Now add all boiled vegetables.
- Now mix well for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Roast with butter just one side of two bread slices.
- Set first cheese slice then mixture.now cover with another one side roasted slice.
- Roast the sandwich with butter from both sides.
- Yummy healthy sandwich is ready in few minutes.
This is a crazy idea, but hear us out: your lunch doesn't have to be a completely thought-out meal. By that we mean you don't need prep and prepare a composed meal. These healthy lunch ideas are easy to take to work! They're packable and taste great throughout the If you're looking for new healthy lunch ideas, you're in the right place. See more ideas about healthy sandwiches, sandwiches, recipes. · A healthy alternative to a traditional Italian favorite, these meatball sandwiches are a lot lighter, but still delicious!