Lovely Sunday Roast Lamb.
You can have Lovely Sunday Roast Lamb using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lovely Sunday Roast Lamb
- You need 1 of Shoulder or leg of lamb.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh Rosemary Sprigs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 squeeze of lemon.
- It’s of Gravy:.
- It’s of The lamb stock when you remove the lamb after it's cooked.
- It’s 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 2 tsp of heaped corn flour / starch.
Lovely Sunday Roast Lamb instructions
- Put the lamb in a roasting dish, spray olive oil on the skin side and run into the lamb. Then add your rosemary sprigs and squash down on top.
- Then spray again with olive oil.
- Squeeze the lemon all over and pat down the rosemary, then add salt and pepper to it. I used sea salt and black cracked pepper..
- Cover with foil loosely over the top and cook in a 160°C / gas 6 preheated oven for 1 hour..
- After the hour, take off the tin foil and baste with a spoon the juices in the bottom of the dish ..
- Put it back in the oven for about 15 mins then it's ready to carve..
- Use the juices off the lamb and add a chicken stock in a cup of hot water along with two heaped teaspoon cornflour / starch to thicken. Put back in the oven or tip it into a saucepan and bring to the boil and stir as it thickens. There is your gravy. Serve with mint sauce..