Healthy chicken Alfredo. Serve up the healthy alfredo sauce. Healthy chicken alfredo is deliciously creamy, just like the regular alfredo. What makes this recipe special is that it's made with a healthy (and dairy-free!) sauce thanks to sneaky cauliflower.
Bulk the serving size up with vegetables which are less calorie dense than pasta and sauce. Use lean protein to balance the macronutrients. Table Of Contents tap to hide Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo FAQs Healthy Chicken Alfredo Storage Instructions Learn how to make healthy chicken alfredo with spaghetti squash and creamy sauce! You can have Healthy chicken Alfredo using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy chicken Alfredo
- You need of Blackening seasoning.
- You need of Boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s of on barilla protein pasta (I used angel hair but you can use spaghetti or fettuccine).
- Prepare of extra vegetables (I used zucchini but you can use some broccoli (just steam or boil them in pasta waster before boiling your pasta).
- It’s of Chopped parsley to garnish.
- It’s of Low fat Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Lite cream.
- Prepare of low fat cream cheese (1/2 block).
- You need of garlic minced.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- You need of adobo seasoning.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
The best Chicken recipe you will ever have. Swap the noodles with Zucchini noodles instead. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy. · A rich and creamy chicken alfredo that's super healthy!
Healthy chicken Alfredo step by step
- Grill or bake chicken at 450° til cooked. Let it slightly cool so you can cut it up.
- Boil your veggies til almost tender and then add your pasta to cook. Drain and let it sit aside while you make sauce in same pot.
- Add broth, cream, cheese, garlic, and seasoning to pot. Bring to a simmer and whisk to melt the cream cheese..
- Once melted whisk in 2 tbsp of flour to thicken. Let simmer til sauce thickens slightly. Add parsley and Parmesan to finish, enjoy!.
Quick and easy to throw together, this healthy chicken alfredo recipe uses a dairy-free cashew alfredo sauce and spaghetti squash. Chicken alfredo recipe is a classic Italian dish. The Heart of The Home Beats in The Kitchen. How to Make Bacon Chicken Alfredo Healthy. Chicken alfredo (especially with bacon it!) may not seem like the healthiest fare.