speedy healthy guacamole tortilla crisp snacks. Guacamole is a heart-healthy dip that pairs well with more than just tortilla chips. Enjoy it with these nutritious foods for a healthy guacamole snack. Enjoy a dollop of guacamole on homemade quesadilla wedges.
They contain various nutrients and a certain amount of calories. Weird but good, crisp sweet, winey apples like Braeburn, Winesap or the Pink Lady types. Make your own pita bread chips. You can cook speedy healthy guacamole tortilla crisp snacks using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of speedy healthy guacamole tortilla crisp snacks
- Prepare of guacamole.
- It’s 1/3 of red onion.
- You need 1 of soft avocado.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno/dutch red chilli.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayene pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s of tortilla chips.
- It’s 2 of tortilla wraps.
- It’s 1 pinch of oregano.
- Prepare 1 pinch of italian herbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
I use avocado or guacamole as a spread in sandwiches instead of. Best Sellerin Potato Chips & Crisps. Baked Tortilla Chips by The Lemon Bowl. So much healthier than store bought, and sprinkled with an extra kick!
speedy healthy guacamole tortilla crisp snacks step by step
- cut the advocado in half, and scoop out the inside flesh. (scrape the inside of the skin to get a greener colour). mash the advocado with a fork.
- juice lime, and grate rind, very finely chop onion and chilli. add everything and mix with a fork….
- for the chips cut the wraps into triangles, (cut in half, quater, eigths).
- heat a frying pan with oil.
- divide the triangles into two piles, sprinkle paprika over one half making sure all chips are covered, and sprinkle herbs over remaining half. (lightly spritz with spray oil if having problems coating chips).
- add the herb sprinkled triangles to the pan and fry until crisp, then repeat with the paprika, place chips on kitchen towel to catch any excess oil.).
- A tasty five min tv snack! (for a healthier alternative oven bake chips for 8 mins on 200, lightly spritzing with low cal spray.).
What a way to get kids into a healthy snack! Kimbap—Korean rice rolls—are less of a recipe and more of a formula for the perfect light snack. Meet the healthier version of your fave party app. At Healthista we are obsessed with savoury snacks and even have an entire cupboard dedicated only to savoury snacks and tea. For a quick and easy healthy guacamole snack, replace traditional fried tortilla chips with baked, whole grain crackers.