Healthy Drum Stick Curry. Delicious Drumstick curry recipe/Yummy Drumstick gravy recipe. See recipes for Mild and Spicy Chicken Curry too. Drumstick curry, also known as drumstick palya, is made by parboiling the leaves and then cooking them with spices.
Murungakkai poricha kuzhambu recipe in Jaffna. Drumstick trees, also are known as Never Die Tree in Africa as they continue to survive under extremely harsh. This dry drumstick leaves curry served with hot steamed rice, rasam and pachadi make an absolute comfort and healthy weekday meals. You can cook Healthy Drum Stick Curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Drum Stick Curry
- Prepare of fresh drumstick.
- You need of potatoes.
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of mustard seeds.
- It’s of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of garam masala powder.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of Water as per required.
- You need of Corrainder leaves for garnishing.
DRUMSTICK CURRY RECIPE – Drumstick Masala -Murungakkai Masala — Spiceindiaonline. Drumsticks are loaded with valuable minerals, healthy proteins and. Drumstick Curry is a tasty and easy curry recipe made with drumsticks, Peanuts, and Coconut. Drumstick Curry is healthy and contains all nutrients necessary for our body.
Healthy Drum Stick Curry instructions
- First wash all vegetables & finely chopped onion,tomatoes,potatoes & chopped drum stick in big long stick shape.(optional).
- Heat the pan add some water & add chopped drumstick & little bit salt for 5 minutes,because they are very hard so don't boil too much just for few minutes then drain the water & keep aside..
- Heat the pan add oil when oil is heated add cumin seeds,mustard seeds saute for a minute then add ginger garlic paste saute again..
- Add chopped onion cook till onion looks soft & golden in colour then add chopped tomatoes cook tomatoes get soft then add dry spices like red chilli powder & turmeric powder..
- Mix well then add chopped potatoes then add salt stir continuously then add boiled drum stick & add some water depends thickness of curry then cover the pan for few minutes in low flame..
- In between check when potatoes get soft & drum stick too, when it gives a boil & looks nice in colour & fragrance add garam masala powder & mix well..
- Garnish with fresh corrainder leaves serve hot with Chapati or rice..
Drumstick/Munagakaya Curry(Healthy and Lowfat) & Awards from Pavithra Srihari. This is a simple and easy recipe with Drumsticks. My kids love anything made with. How to make Drumstick Curry-Delicious tangy drumstick curry with flavour of coconut milk. This curry is made with two iron rich sources-drumstick and coconut, making it very healthy!