Healthy Chocolate PB Balls. Roll into balls of your size. Try a sample of our delicious protein mousse on us today. Three delicious and rich flavours to choose from.
Buckeyes are actually super similar to chocolate peanut butter balls, with just one difference. Unlike the general recipe, where the balls are entirely coated in the chocolate, buckeyes are only coated ¾ of the way into the chocolate. These keto peanut butter balls are perfect for your chocolate peanut butter craving! You can have Healthy Chocolate PB Balls using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate PB Balls
- It’s of peanut butter.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- You need of liquid sweetener (such as honey/agave).
- You need of greek yogurt.
- It’s of Optional add-ins (flax seeds, chia, chopped nuts).
Mel is known for making chocolate PB balls. Last year she made something else and when I got home the first thing my husband said was, "where are. I got a ton of comments about what, "black balls," I was eating. Well, they're my coconut chocolate balls and I thought I should share with you how to make.
Healthy Chocolate PB Balls instructions
- Mix, mix, mix! All the ingredients..
- Roll into balls of your size. I kept mine small and it came out to be 46 pieces. Keep in mind that the bigger your ball, the more calories per serving!.
- Set aside to chill in the fridge. I made a large batch to store in the freezer to enjoy whenever I get cravings!.
All of the recipes are vegan, oil-free and good for ya, so you can stay healthy as you are on the go :). Healthy Chocolate PB Balls is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chocolate Coconut Balls are decadent and no bake. A healthy chocolate snacks with minimal ingredients, dairy free and can be made gluten-free.