Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola. Easy, wholesome buckwheat granola with oats, coconut, and nuts. This granola cooks a little longer at a lower temperature to get an even golden-brown color and super-crunchy texture. This is the perfect healthier breakfast or snack when you're craving something a little sweet.
Add melted rice malt syrup and olive or coconut oil and stir well until combined. Nutella Granola Bars: Replace the oil with my Healthy Nutella, and add mini chocolate chips and chopped Can other flours be used other than oat flour? Here is how you achieve it. You can have Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola
- It’s of raw buckwheat.
- It’s of olive oil or coconut oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pure cocao.
- You need of pumpkin seeds.
- You need of chopped almonds.
- Prepare of rice malt syrup or honey (melted).
- You need of shredded coconut.
- It’s of chopped dates.
Ingredients of Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola. Pour all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing and stir. I've made this delicious chocolate buckwheat granola especially for Christmas but honestly – it's pretty darn good any time of year. Accordingly, it makes a really great snack on it's own, too!
Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola instructions
- Preheat oven to 180*C.
- Pour all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing and stir well.
- Add melted rice malt syrup and olive or coconut oil and stir well until combined.
- Spread out on a baking tray in baking pallet and bake in the oven for 30-30 minutes on 180*C.
- Chop dates and add them to your granola once cooled.
- Add extra shredded coconut and dried fruit if desired.
- Store in an airtight container and serve for breakfast, as a snack or as a topping on your smoothie bowls.
I hope you love this chocolate buckwheat granola as a festive, fun healthy treat. Having a baby really puts your priorities under a microscope, because the little time that they are actually Your Buddy Buckwheat One of my latest obsessions, besides this granola, is buckwheat. Although the name suggests otherwise, buckwheat is actually. I believe that if we are to have breakfast (only eat when you are hungry, right?), then we must ensure it is a healthy and balanced breakfast. I am not keen on cereals.