Healthy chocolate mug cake. How to Make Healthy Chocolate Mug Cake This perfectly moist, healthy mug cake recipe comes together in just one minute. An easy, delicious and healthy chocolate mug cake that's also gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo. I think it's the best chocolate mug cake recipe out there.
The best Healthy Chocolate Mug Cake that is rich and decadent, moist, fluffy, you'd never know it is low-fat, oil-free, vegan & gluten-free! This healthy chocolate mug cake really hits the spot and it uses all real, natural ingredients! So, I've been trying to get back into shape after having a baby. You can cook Healthy chocolate mug cake using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy chocolate mug cake
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of stevia sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoons of non-fat yogurt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of skimmed milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coffee.
So I set out to create this healthy chocolate mug cake recipe that would give me the things I need: It had to be full of lots of good nutritious things. This paleo chocolate mug cake tastes so amazing, it's hard to believe it's healthy! You can eat this chocolate cake for breakfast every day! Chocolate cake that's actually good for you?
Healthy chocolate mug cake step by step
- Put everything in a microwaveable mug and mix well.
- Then put it in the microwave for 1 min, add favorite toppings.
This epic chocolate mug cake is gluten-free, refined sugar free and also full of protein! I'm checking in a little later today. I had this post done, and then it got deleted, so that's fun, but that's life, right? It doesn't taste like healthy chocolate cake either….it's tastes just like chocolate cake! This recipe is definitely a diet saver!