Mediterranean Pizza with Wagyu Sausage.
You can have Mediterranean Pizza with Wagyu Sausage using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Pizza with Wagyu Sausage
- You need 1/2 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Ground Beef or Sausage.
- You need 1/4 CUP of Artichoke Hearts.
- It’s 1/4 CUP of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 CUP of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 CUP of Grated Parmesan.
- You need 1/4 CUP of Olives.
- It’s 2 CUP of Arugula.
- You need 1 TBSP of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1/4 CUP of Crushed Tomatoes.
- You need of Olive Oil (to season).
- Prepare of Balsamic Vinegar (to season).
- You need of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- It’s of Pizza Dough.
- You need 4 CUP of Bread Flour or All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 TSP of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 OZ of Yeast.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Salt.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 CUP of Warm Water.
Mediterranean Pizza with Wagyu Sausage instructions
- PREPARING THE PIZZA DOUGH Place the water, sugar, salt, olive oil, and yeast into a mixing bowl. Let the yeast activate for 5 minutes.Add the bread flour (or all purpose flour), and place in the mixer. Mix on medium speed with a dough hook attachment for 10 minutes. Remove the dough from the mixer, and place it in a greased bowl. Cover it with plastic wrap. Let the dough rest at room temperature for 1 hour or until doubled in size..
- Once the dough has doubled, divide it into two portions and knead them into balls. Cover with a damp towel, and let the dough rise once more for about an hour. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the pizza dough until 16 inches in diameter..
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU GROUND BEEF Cook the Fullblood Wagyu ground beef in a small skillet until browned and fully cooked. Drain off any excess fat..
- PREPARING THE PIZZA Begin assembling the pizza by placing a smear of crushed tomatoes on the bottom. Next, add the cooked Fullblood Wagyu ground beef. Then, add the artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, minced garlic, and olives. Top with the feta cheese and grated parmesan. Season the pizza with kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil..
- FINAL STEPS Place on a preheated pizza stone in an oven at 450°F. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove the pizza from the oven. Cut into slices. Top with arugula, a drizzle of olive oil, and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.Serve, and enjoy!.