My Diet 7 up cake.
You can cook My Diet 7 up cake using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Diet 7 up cake
- Prepare of For cake.
- Prepare 3 cup of Cake Flour.
- You need 2 cup of Granulated Splenda.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of diet 7 up or diet sprite or any diet lemon lime soda.
- It’s of Easy simple glaze.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diet 7 up or whichever soda used.
- You need 1 tsp of the zest of a lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of splenda.
My Diet 7 up cake instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F.
- Sift the cake flour.
- Combine the cake flour & sugars in a bowl and mix with a whisk.
- Set that aside. Crack eggs in another bowl and mix like for scrammbled eggs until you get that bright yellow color.
- Add eggs to flour & sugar bowl. Mix together until it's all combined, might be a little doughy at first, mine was.
- Then add the vanilla extract & the diet soda.
- Mix all together until you have a cake batter consistency..
- Pour into a bundt cake pan, I'm sure any type of cake pan will work..
- Set aside for a couple minutes, to help settle some air bubbles.
- Put in oven, bake for 70 minutes/1 hour 10 minutes.
- Check if its finished by the toothpick method..
- Flip on a cooling rack or set aside to cool off for a few minutes begore flipping onto serving platter.
- For the glaze, I just whisked everything together to form a semi thick glaze. Can use regular sugar or powdered sugar..
- Spoon glaze over cake or set aside & let people glaze thier own piece..