Healthy Tender "Roast" Chicken Made In a Pressure Cooker.
You can cook Healthy Tender "Roast" Chicken Made In a Pressure Cooker using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Tender "Roast" Chicken Made In a Pressure Cooker
- You need 1 of Bone-in chicken leg.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper (black pepper is tastier).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- You need of Easy Sauce:.
- You need 1 tbsp of White wine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
Healthy Tender "Roast" Chicken Made In a Pressure Cooker instructions
- Clean the chicken by removing any bloody bits and rinse under cold water. Pat dry with paper towels. Place the chicken in a pressure cooker and add just enough water to cover. Secure the lid and bring up to pressure. Reduce the heat to low and cook under pressure for 10 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to drop by just turning off the heat and letting the cooker cool down naturally, or by running cold water over the lid. Take he chicken out of the pressure cooker and pat dry well with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper on both sides..
- Using a tea strainer, dust the chicken with flour on both sides..
- Heat the olive oil and smashed garlic in a frying pan over medium heat until fragrant..
- Remove the garlic from the pan and sear the chicken, skin side first, over high heat until nicely browned. The chicken is already cooked through so you just need to brown the surface..
- If you are serving it to small kids, place the chicken on a chopping board skin side down. You can remove the bones easily by hand. Cut the chicken meat up into easy to eat pieces..
- Combine the ingredients for the Easy Sauce in a microwave safe bowl and cook in the microwave for 1 minute. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Delicious and healthy "roast" chicken is done!.
- The cooking liquid can be flavored with sliced ginger, soy sauce, or Chinese soup stock base etc. to make a soup – 2 dishes in one! I made wakame seaweed, bean sprouts and black sesame seeds soup this time..