Healthy Avacado Roti. Avocado roti recipe,Avocado parantha recipe,avocado recipe for kids ,avocado healthy Indian recipe SOFT & TASTY Dhalpuri Roti (dhal puri roti) – Step by Step Instructions. Introduction to Avocado Chapati / Roti. Avocados are loaded with heart healthy fats, which are good for controlling bad cholesterol.
This soft and healthy Indian Vegetarian Avocado Roti recipe includes whole wheat flour, ripe and creamy avocado, and other. Nowadays avocado has become one of my favorite fruit and after hearing its healthy benefits, I started buying. Avocados, as you may already be knowing are extremely healthy, they contain oleic acid, a monounsaturated fat that helps in reducing cholesterol and also contain potassium. You can cook Healthy Avacado Roti using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Avacado Roti
- It’s of wheat flour.
- It’s of Avacado.
- It’s of chilly powder.
- You need of garam masala.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of ghee/oil.
Avocado Indian roti is a unique way of preparing nutritious vegan flatbread without oil. It's a great everyday food packed with healthy fats. I did know that eating avocado was healthy for you, but I didn't realize that it would taste so good. I had this epiphany only after I made Avocado Roti.
Healthy Avacado Roti instructions
- Take a big bowl smash avacado to fine paste.
- Then add chilly powder, garam masala and salt mix everything together.
- Add wheat flour to avacado mixed bowl add very little amount of water to it.
- Make a dough out of it, apply some oil to dough and keep it aside for 20-30 mins.
- After 30 minutes take a medium lemon sized dough and roll it with the help of rolling pin.
- Heat up the tawa once it is hot enough put rolled roti on tawa apply some ghee or oil and cook well on both side.
- Have roti with pickle or yogurt.
Yes, it tasted like it was butter roti. The Perfect Healthy Avocado Indian Roti Recipe that can be eaten daily! This soft and healthy Indian Vegetarian Avocado Roti recipe includes whole wheat flour. Avocado roti/phulka is a simple, flavorful and healthy recipe. It's pretty much same as the regular Add more avocados for nice green roti.