Healthy Chicken Tenders with Cheese & Pepper.
You can have Healthy Chicken Tenders with Cheese & Pepper using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chicken Tenders with Cheese & Pepper
- It’s 1 of around 5 Chicken tenders.
- It’s 2 of pieces Easy melting cheese.
- It’s 1 of Salt (large-grained salts are best).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 of Ground pepper.
Healthy Chicken Tenders with Cheese & Pepper step by step
- Cut each chicken tender on the diagonal into 3-4 equal pieces. Sprinkle with salt. (If you don't feel like doing this step, you can salt the chicken after you add it to the frying pan).
- Put the chicken tenders in a frying pan and cook, flipping them at regular intervals until they are cooked through and well-browned..
- To make sure the chicken is cooked through, drizzle sake over it and cover with the lid to let it steam a little..
- When the chicken is cooked, sprinkle with black pepper (using as much as you'd like)..
- Tear up the cheese into small pieces and place them on top of the chicken. Turn off the heat and cover with the lid..
- When the cheese melts, transfer to a dish and serve. All done..