Lamb, Leeks, and Beef Stew.
You can cook Lamb, Leeks, and Beef Stew using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lamb, Leeks, and Beef Stew
- You need 1 of large leek.
- You need 2 pounds of leg of lamb.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of beef stew meats.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dehydrated onions.
- You need 1 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried tarragon.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of dried rosemary.
- You need 1 quart of beef broth.
- It’s 24 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need of To taste olives.
- Prepare 24 ounces of egg noodles.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil the noodles.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt to boil the noodles.
Lamb, Leeks, and Beef Stew instructions
- Cut the lamb and stew beef into bite sized pieces. Mix with slices. Slice the cleaned leeks and mix with the meat mixture..
- Add the beef broth and tomato sauce to the instapot. Cook high pressure 25 minutes..
- Pressure cook on high for 45 minutes. Add potatoes and carrots. Cook on high 15 minutes. As that cooks boil the noodles..
- Add noodles to a plate then the stew. Top with olives and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.