Healthy Baked Veggie Eggrolls.
You can cook Healthy Baked Veggie Eggrolls using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Baked Veggie Eggrolls
- It’s of sliced black fungus.
- It’s of shredded cabbage.
- It’s of grated carrot.
- Prepare of sliced snow peas.
- Prepare of bean sprouts.
- It’s of bean thread noodles.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of low-sodium soy sauce.
- It’s of sesame il.
- Prepare of inched garlic.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of white pepper.
- You need of cornstarch.
- Prepare of cold water.
- It’s of egg roll wrappers.
- It’s of Preparation.
- Prepare of Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare of Soak black fungus for 30 minutes and slice them into thin strips.
- It’s of the snow peas into thin strips.
- You need of Soak bean thread noodles in the water for 10 minutes, cut into half, and set aside.
- You need of Wash the bean sprouts snap off the stringy tail, set them aside.
Healthy Baked Veggie Eggrolls instructions
- Set a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp live oil. When hot, add garlic, carrots, and snow peas, cook just until they start to soften, about 3 minutes. Add the cabbage, bean sprouts, and black fungus. Cook just until the cabbage starts to soften and cook down slightly for about 3 more minutes.
- Add bean thread noodles and stir in the soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and salt; turn off the heat.
- In a small bowl whisk together cornstarch and cold water. Add into the skillet and stir. Keep stirring until the mixture thickens, about 1 minute..
- Have a small bowl of cold water at the ready and then do the following: Lay your wrapper in a diamond shape. Add 2-3 tbsp of filling to the middle of the wrapper. Fold the bottom up around the filling and snugly tuck it in. Dip you finger in the water and moisten the remaining three corners of the wrapper. Fold in the left and right corners then roll up the egg roll and secure the top. The water on the wrapper is what keeps it closed.
- Lay the wrapped egg roll seam side down onto your prepared baking sheet. When all your egg rolls are wrapped, brush with the remaining tbsp of olive oil (you can also spray them with olive oil spray). Bake, flipping once halfway through, until golden brown 15- 20 minutes.