Healthy Greek Yogurt Brownies. Almond flour helps keep the carbs low, while Greek yogurt and coconut oil provide healthy fats and protein. After successfully making the fudgy chocolate cake using Greek yogurt and fudgy chocolate cookies, I wanted to try making a healthier brownie using Greek This actually is not one of those posts where I excitedly tell you about my new finding. I made a few versions of the brownies, trying to play around.
The season when you feel like every time you leave the house you need to have a plate of brownies in your hand to take to And for good measure I added a little Greek yogurt to make them healthier and topped them off with a layer of crunchy chewy trail mix. Greek yogurt is packed with protein and probiotics. But which are the best Greek yogurt brands? You can cook Healthy Greek Yogurt Brownies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Greek Yogurt Brownies
- Prepare of chocolate, chopped.
- You need of non-fat Greek yogurt, room temp.
- Prepare of white sugar (Isomalt, if needed).
- You need of all-purpose flour (gluten free, if needed).
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare of Optional: 60 g (1/4 cup) chocolate chips.
If you haven't swapped your conventional yogurt out for Greek yogurt, well, what are you waiting for?! There is a reason people are so obsessed with the stuff: Depending on the brand, Greek yogurt can. Brownies made with olive oil and Greek yogurt. The result is a moist, chocolaty, yummy and healthier brownie with less fat than a regular brownie.
Healthy Greek Yogurt Brownies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a 5" (14 cm) square pan with parchment paper, and set aside..
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt your chopped chocolate. Let sit for 1-2 minutes, before adding your yogurt and sugar. Whisk until smooth and transfer to a large mixing bowl..
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda, and mix until just combined. Add your milk and mix well, until fully incorporated. Fold through your chocolate chips, if using them..
- Transfer to the lined pan and bake the brownies for 27 minutes, or until a skewer comes out tiny bit wet. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, before carefully transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Use a hot knife to cut into 9 squares. Enjoy!.
Having said that, I'm always looking for ways to incorporate some healthier ingredients in chocolate based desserts that usually contain butter. Ultra rich and fudgy, these Greek Yogurt Brownies don't taste healthy at all! Let's see, how many ways can I tout these brownies? The recipe comes together in ONE BOWL, so minimal dishes. Healthy Greek Yogurt Brownies are so fudgy and delicious.