Healthy, Simple, and Delicious Milky Ganache.
You can have Healthy, Simple, and Delicious Milky Ganache using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy, Simple, and Delicious Milky Ganache
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Chocolate.
- You need of Honey (or condensed milk or starch syrup).
- You need of Cocoa powder.
Healthy, Simple, and Delicious Milky Ganache instructions
- To prepare, line a small container with plastic wrap and set aside. Finely shave the chocolate and set aside..
- Heat the milk in a small pot without bringing to a boil. Add the chocolate (and honey, if adding sweetener) and slowly mix over low heat until thoroughly melted..
- After mixing, pour the chocolate into the lined container and tightly seal closed. Cool in the refrigerator. Once it hardens, sprinkle a small amount of cocoa powder on the surface..
- For the finishing touch, cut with a warm knife or thread. It's soft, so it helps to sprinkle on cocoa powder while cutting. Lastly, lightly dust off the extra cocoa powder and it's ready to serve!.
- Tip: If it's not hardening easily, either put it in the freezer, while keeping an eye on it, or sprinkle cocoa powder on it before cooling to soak up the moisture and help it harden..
- I used more milk and honey than listed in the ingredients. You can also use soy milk instead of milk..
- I also recommend the matcha versionI actually prefer green tea to chocolate. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144453-milk-matcha-chocolate-truffles (see recipe).