Easy and Healthy! Non-Fried Marinated Shishamo Smelt.
You can have Easy and Healthy! Non-Fried Marinated Shishamo Smelt using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Healthy! Non-Fried Marinated Shishamo Smelt
- You need 10 of Shishamo smelt.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1/3 of Carrot.
- You need 1/2 of tin Paprika (to taste).
- You need 120 ml of ☆ Vinegar.
- You need 40 ml of ☆ Soy sauce.
- It’s 40 ml of ☆ Mirin.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆ Sugar.
- You need 1 of or 2 ☆ Red chili peppers.
Easy and Healthy! Non-Fried Marinated Shishamo Smelt step by step
- Slice the onion along its fiber. Cut the carrots into 5 cm strips. If you add paprika, cut them half, and slice them..
- Put all the ☆ ingredients into a pot. Once it starts to boil, remove the veggies and move them to a container. Cut the red chili pepper in half and remove the seeds so it's not too spicy..
- Grill the smelts until they have browned, and put them to the vinegar sauce while they are really hot..
- When the smelts get cooled a bit, transfer to the fridge to let them cool for about 2 hours. If you want to eat them as a hot meal, marinate them with the vegetables for about 30 minutes, then it should taste good..