Healthy anytime snack. Whether you need healthy snacks that are gluten free, low calorie, low sugar, high protein, vegan, or more, there's something on this list for you. Use this handy tool to find your perfect snack. But eating healthy doesn't have to be hard.
Nutritious choices can also help you feel energised throughout the whole They're a great snack at any time of day, but you might find you enjoy them so much you end up. Today we are bringing you a very healthy snack video. An anytime healthy snack recipe good for everyone. You can cook Healthy anytime snack using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy anytime snack
- Prepare of Almonds.
- It’s of cashewnuts.
- Prepare of makhanas.
- Prepare of Desi ghee(used cow Desi ghee).
- You need of Himalayan pink salt.
Very easy to make and good. © Taste of Home Baked Sweet Potato Fries. Sweet potatoes are a nutritional powerhouse. They're chock-full of antioxidants that protect your heart. These healthy snacks are packed with only three ingredients and require just five minutes to prep!
Healthy anytime snack step by step
- Assemble all ingredients..
- Heat Desi ghee and lightly fry nuts. Keep them aside..
- Take same left over ghee and roast makhana on slow flame till they are crispy. Add salt and mix.
- Add nuts and mix well. Your healthy and yummy any time snack is ready. Please don't omit ghee as little ghee is important for good health..
Take these to the office to keep you nourished and satiated. See recipes for Healthy Dinner Snacks, Healthy snack too. Almonds•cashewnuts•makhanas•Desi ghee(used cow Desi ghee)•Himalayan pink salt. This makes a delicious, healthy, anytime snack. If you like chaat masala, keep it handy and sprinkle it over your banana snack for extra flavour.