Healthy Okara Snack Honey Lemon Muffin and Cake.
You can have Healthy Okara Snack Honey Lemon Muffin and Cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Okara Snack Honey Lemon Muffin and Cake
- It’s 1 of roughly 200 grams Fresh okara.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 60 of to 80 grams Sugar (or artificial sweeteners).
- It’s 8 tbsp of Skim milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
- You need 1 of lemon Lemon juice.
- You need 1 of to 2 tablespoons Honey.
- Prepare 1 of Dried raspberries or raisins (for decoration).
Healthy Okara Snack Honey Lemon Muffin and Cake instructions
- Use a hand-held mixer and beat the eggs as much as possible. For better results, beat in a double broiler. Add sugar and keep whisking..
- Add all the other ingredients and mix together using the hand-held mixer. Pour into the mold and bake in a 160°C (320°F) oven for 30 to 35 minutes. In the picture above, I poured everything into a large silicon mold and made a star-shaped cake..
- This is how it looked like after removing from the mold. This cake tasted like a baked cheese cake and was so delicious. To make the muffins in the top photo, I poured the dough into muffin molds and decorated them with dried raspberries and raisins. If you're using a smaller mold like a muffin mold, bake for 25 minutes..