Healthy and tasty sandwich with salad. Spread the butter on the bread slices.ek piece p vaggies spread kar ke dusri bread upper se rakhe. Beech mein se bread ko cut kijiye. Sandwich is ready to serve.healthy breakfast.
I just loved it very much. Healthy salads for lunch and dinner made from fresh vegetables and dairy products provides several nutrients, vitamins and essential minerals required for human body and aids in weight loss. Who said healthy salad recipes have to be boring? You can have Healthy and tasty sandwich with salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy and tasty sandwich with salad
- Prepare of bread pieces cut the edges.
- Prepare of cucumber (Peeled,cut pieces).
- You need of tomato cut pieces.
- It’s of onion Peeled,cut pieces.
- You need of Cream ya malai.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of roasted zeera.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of chilli powder.
In this recipe, we choose a leaner cut of meat and paired it with a wide variety of tasty and complex flavors. Chicken Salad Sandwich With Raisins and Curry Powder. Easy and healthy salad recipes that make the best of fresh, seasonal produce. They're filled with bright flavors and delicious textures!
Healthy and tasty sandwich with salad instructions
- Vaggies and all ingredients mix in a big bowl.mix 1 tsp cream ya malai..
- Spread the butter on the bread slices.ek piece p vaggies spread kar ke dusri bread upper se rakhe. Beech mein se bread ko cut kijiye..
- Sandwich is ready to serve.healthy breakfast..
- Thanks to all..
Start with a vegetable base, mix in seasonal ingredients, add filling protein, toss in some healthy fats, and drizzle a tasty dressing or sauce. Enter our healthy fig and prosciutto salad recipe. In this version, there are a quarter of the calories! We pair strips of salty, intense prosciutto with juicy In this healthier buffalo chicken sandwich recipe, we stay true to the flavors people love by basting the chicken in hot sauce and butter after grilling, topping. A simple and tasty sandwich with mint chutney.