Beked cutlets healthy bhi tasty bhi. Here we are with our New recipe of Baked Vegetables which is super easy to prepare. Here we are with our New recipe of Baked Vegetables. Healthy bhi tasty bhi khane tasty k sath sath healthy bhi hona chahiye jese baarish k mosam me besan ka chilla.
Ek baar khaoge to khate hi reh jaoge. These vegetable cutlets are a flavor bomb, super delicious and healthy as they are pan fried. The veg cutlet are dipped in batter made of chickpea or rice flour then crumb coated to make Veg cutlet is very tasty , I used poha powder. You can have Beked cutlets healthy bhi tasty bhi using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beked cutlets healthy bhi tasty bhi
- It’s of preboiled and mashed potatoes.
- Prepare of dry fruit (raisins, cashewsnut).
- You need of cooking oil.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of salt.
- You need of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare of chopped ginger.
- Prepare of chopped green chilli.
- You need of poppy seeds (khasha khasha).
- It’s of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of bread slices.
- It’s of cumin seeds.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
The menu at Foodgasm is a mélange of Indian and global cuisines in an interesting and healthy fusion without compromises on the palate, writes East Indian Cutlets are traditional minced mutton cutlets with a succulent bite. This Healthy Baked Chicken Cutlet is a simple and delicious recipe that will become a staple in your home kitchen. You can use this recipe in a sandwich or wrap, to top a salad or even as a base for a meal like chicken parm. The common man has become more health cautious.
Beked cutlets healthy bhi tasty bhi instructions
- First heat the wok take some oil then add green chilli, cumin, ginger stir it few minutes then add mashed potatoes,turmeric powder,red chilli powder, salt,coriander leaf, lemon 3,black pepper powder, and dry fruit mix properly and satue it becomes light golden incolour now transfer the bowl and keep it a side..
- Now take a bread slices cut in to edges (out side).
- Now take a some little water sprinkl the bread slices (hlka sa geela krna hai) then roll it.
- Now keep the prepared potatoes mixture in corner side and roll it.
- Now brush with some oil and lightly coat the poppy seeds.
- Now keep it up preheated microwaves for 15 min on 210 c and bake it.
- It's ready to serve it any types of chutney and sauce 😍😍.
Therefore cutlet has gained popularity as a healthy snack. Airfried / Baked Yummy Samosa with Papaya Chutney. A Samosa is a pastry prepared with a savoury filling of potatoes, peas. Oats Tikki, Oats Cutlet , Healthy Oats Vegetable Tikki recipe – How to make Oats Tikki, Oats Cutlet , Healthy Oats Vegetable Tikki. Tasty & healthy #Cake breads and #cookies with ingredients that do not harm your health like atta ,ragi and wholegrain jaggery cakes. #gurugram.