Shengole (very healthy and tasty recipe. One pot meal). This is a traditional Maharashtrian one-pot healthy meal called "Shengole" or "Jowar Drops". Shengole is a really tasty and healthy recipe. You can have it as a dinner in winter.
Featuring Split Pea Soup Bread Bowl, Easy Jambalaya, Cilantro-Lime Chicken And Rice Bowl, Curry Noodle Soup, Chicken Teriyaki Fried Rice, Southwestern-style Quinoa Salad, One-Pot Pad Thai, Mushroom Stroganoff, Vegan Lasagna Soup, One-Pot Broccoli Cheddar Soup. उकड शेंगोळे I Ukad Shengole I Maharashtrian recipe. It is very easy recipe but it takes some time. Tasty, healthy and quick weeknight dinner. You can have Shengole (very healthy and tasty recipe. One pot meal) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shengole (very healthy and tasty recipe. One pot meal)
- It’s of jowar atta.
- It’s of wheat aata.
- You need of besan.
- Prepare of Carom seeds.
- It’s of chilli garlic paste.
- Prepare of chopped coriander.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of chopped onions.
- Prepare of oil for tempering.
- You need of chilli garlic paste.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- It’s of mustard seeds.
You don't have to drop major dough to make something delicious for dinner. We've got you covered for dinner every week of the year with these easy and cheap chicken, ground beef, and tilapia recipes. Discover our best healthy recipes, including breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks. Find trusted recipes for eating healthy: start the day with a wholesome breakfast, cut the carbs or calories, find the perfect main dish for your special diet.
Shengole (very healthy and tasty recipe. One pot meal) step by step
- Mix all the ingredients and make stiff dough. Make Shengole as per given in pic and keep it for steaming.
- Add oil to kadhai. Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds. Let it crackles. After that add chopped onion, stir it till it become pink. Add chilli garlic paste and stir it again..
- Add steamed Shengole to it and stir it well. Add lemon juice and sugar and cover it with lid for 5 minutes. Garnish it with chopped coriander and serve it hot. Very healthy and tasty recipe. Can be made with limited veggies..
This recipe has a lot of sweetness and spice, so if you're looking for a classic BBQ sauce that's easy to make, look no further. First of all, they look beautiful (I know, I do love pretty things!), but they are also very practical. They are cheap, microwave-safe (remove the lid!), and This colorful and healthy Greek couscous salad is so delicious, your co-workers will envy you as soon as they see it! It's the perfect healthy meal prep. Start feeling better today with these simple healthy recipes.