Chatpati Amla Candy (Tasty & Healthy).
You can have Chatpati Amla Candy (Tasty & Healthy) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chatpati Amla Candy (Tasty & Healthy)
- Prepare of Amla.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of powdered Sugar for coating.
- It’s of As per taste Black Salt.
- It’s of As per taste Chat Masala Powder.
- You need of As per taste Dry Mango Powder (optional).
Chatpati Amla Candy (Tasty & Healthy) step by step
- Wash Amla in a strainer. In a pan/utensil, bring 2 cups of water to boil..
- When water begins to boil, put the Amlas in the boiling water. After the water starts boiling again let it boil for 2 mins then switch off the flame and cover for 5-6 mins..
- Now Put Amlas in a strainer and when they become cold, slice them up..
- Put the pieces of Amla in a big glass bowl and add sugar granules so that it covers the Amlas. Just cover it with some mesh lid. Keep it for a day. Don't put it in airtight container otherwise, it might get spoiled..
- Next day the sugar will be turned into a syrup and Amla pieces will be floating in this sugar. Stir the syrup and cover it for another 2-3 days..
- After 2-3 days, amla pieces will sink to the bottom of the bowl because they have soaked up the sugar syrup..
- Now strain and put them into Sunlight to dry for a day or two..
- After drying, coat these Amlas with the powdered sugar along with black salt, chat masala powder & Dry mango powder(optional)..
- Store Amla candy in an air-tight container. Enjoy these Healthy & chatpati Amla candy every day!.
- For Amla Syrup, thicken it up by stirring it over a flame. When it becomes cold then store it into an air tight glass container. Mix 1 tsp in a glass of water, add some black salt & chat masala powder to make the refreshing sharbat..