Easy and Healthy Daikon Radish Soup.
You can have Easy and Healthy Daikon Radish Soup using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Healthy Daikon Radish Soup
- Prepare 250 grams of Daikon radish.
- You need 700 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
Easy and Healthy Daikon Radish Soup step by step
- Put the water in a pan. Peel the piece of daikon radish, and slice it very thinly right over the pan using a vegetable slicer or mandoline. You can just julienne the daikon radish with a knife, of course. Cut it as thinly as you would for a salad..
- Add the soup stock cube, and simmer until the daikon radish is very soft. Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce and salt and pepper to taste and serve..