Healthy And Tasty Vegetables pulao.
You can cook Healthy And Tasty Vegetables pulao using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy And Tasty Vegetables pulao
- It’s of basmati rice.
- You need of For vegetables.
- Prepare of green capsicum (chopped).
- It’s of bog size carrot (chopped).
- It’s of French beans (chopped).
- You need of For masala paste.
- You need of green chilly, 1 tomato, 1/2 tsp cumin seeds.
- Prepare of cloves, 2 cardamom, 1" cinnamon stick.
- You need of garlic cloves and 1" ginger.
- Prepare of For garnishing fresh coriander leaves (chopped).
- It’s of roasted cashew nuts.
- Prepare of bay leaf.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of Salt to tastr.
Healthy And Tasty Vegetables pulao instructions
- Wash rice properly and soak for 5 minutes. In a pan add 2 cup water. When water starts boiling add rice. Boil the rice till it is half cook. Once it is done. Drain the rice water and keep aside..
- Wash vegetables and chopped it. Once it is done. Keep aside. In a Kadai. Heat oil. Add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds and 1 bay leaf. Fry for few minutes. Then add all the vegetables. Saute it for few minutes. Add grind masala and cook till the masala coated well with vegetables. Add little water. Boil it become gravy..
- In a Kadai. Add 1/2 tsp ghee. Add 1 bay leaf and 1/2 tsp cumin seeds. Let it crackle. Off the induction. Add 1 spoonful rice. Then add 1/2 spoon vegetables. 1 tsp ghee, coriander leaves. Repeat the same procedure till the rice and vegetables is over. Once it is done. Switch on the induction. Keep the induction temperature 100 for 2 minutes. Cover and cook. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with fried cashew nuts. Enjoy vegetables pulao with spicy raita…….