Easy and Healthy Phad Ga Prao. Great recipe for Easy and Healthy Phad Ga Prao. I wanted to eat my fill of my favorite phad ga prao at home so I made it! Make it healthy with chicken breast and tofu.
Thai Holy Basil stir fry is commonly referred to as Pad Ka Prao, Pad Ka-Prao, Pad Kra Pao, Pad Kra Prao, Pad Ga Prao, Pad Ga-Prao, Pad Gaprao, Pad Krapow Our website will go live soon and that's where you will find our recipes. The main flavour in pad ga prao comes from the mixture of soy sauces, fish sauce and oyster sauce, the Thai basil, and the chilies, of course. If we were being totally authentic here (which we're not), we'd be using something called 'Holy basil', but this is often difficult to find outside of Thailand. You can have Easy and Healthy Phad Ga Prao using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy and Healthy Phad Ga Prao
- Prepare 2 of Green peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 200 grams of Minced Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 block of Tofu.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 of Basil (Dried).
- You need 1 bag of Powdered chicken stock.
- It’s 1 of Red chili pepper.
- You need 1 of Garlic (Powdered).
- It’s 2 of Eggs (to make fried eggs).
Healthy Phad Ga Prao with Chicken Breast Recipe by cookpad. from img-global.cpcdn.com. Thai holy basil stir fry recipe pad gaprao ผ ดกะเพรา hot thai kitchen. Viimeisimmät twiitit käyttäjältä the og_pepper (@theog_pepper). Spelling of thai words in english is ambiguous and there is little or no.
Easy and Healthy Phad Ga Prao step by step
- Prep work… Put a weight on the tofu to squeeze out the water. Mix the flavoring ingredients. Dice the peppers to 1 cm and mince the onion..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan. Crush and add the chili pepper and garlic. The seeds are very spicy, so it's best to throw them out..
- Stir fry the drained tofu and minced chicken breast. Remove any water that comes out of the tofu..
- Once the meat's color changes and the tofu begins to crumble, add all the vegetables and continue to stir fry..
- Once the ingredients are evenly mixed, add the powdered chicken stock, mixed flavoring ingredients, and powdered basil and continue to stir fry..
- Once it's cooked, put on top of rice..
- For the fried egg, spread 1 cm of oil into the frying pan. Add the egg first, then set to medium heat. Once the edges turn crispy, it's ready to eat..
- Add the fried egg to the phad ga prao and you're done!.
Pad Ga Prao (Pad Ga Prow) is a spicy, quick and easy to make, flavorful Thai dish that tastes the best when served with steamed rice. Pad ga prao (pad ga prow) is a spicy, quick and easy to make, flavorful thai dish that tastes the best when served with steamed rice. Spicy thai basil chicken pad ga prao fast casual recipe. The crop grows well in all the regions of the chilli pepper is currently the leading vegetable export from ghana. Pad Ga-Prao Gai (literally, stir-fry chicken with Holly basil).