Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry.
You can cook Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry
- Prepare 1 large of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of Carrot.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- It’s 10 cm of Daikon radish.
- Prepare 200 ml of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of Dashi stock sachet.
- Prepare 1000 ml of Water.
- It’s of Flavoring ingredients:.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 of to 4 tablespoons Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 tablespoons Olive oil.
Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry instructions
- Prepare the ingredients. Use vegetables of your choice. I used the vegetables listed above..
- This is my tomato sauce recipe "Tomato Sauce : Simply Simmer for a Rich, All-Purpose Sauce."..
- Cut the vegetables into even sizes..
- I use a pressure cooker for this. Put the vegetables and a bay leaf, if you have one, in a pressure cooker. Use a normal pot if you don't have a pressure cooker..
- Add the dashi stock sachet or you can make dashi stock beforehand and add to the pot. A bay leaf is optional, but I prefer using it..
- Pour 1000 ml of water in the pressure cooker. I like my pressure cooker because it cooks vegetables tender in a short time. It is a clever thing..
- Add 200 ml of tomato sauce. You can use a tin of tomato instead, but if you use it, reduce the water by 200 ml..
- Cover with a lid and bring to a boil. When the level of pressure is reached, cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. If you use a normal pot, cook until the vegetables are tender..
- Turn off the heat after 10 minutes. After the pressure is released, uncover. This picture shows how it is just after removing the lid..
- Add all the seasonings and stir gently with a wooden spatula. Turn on the heat until gently bubbling. Add some black pepper to taste..
- Start with 2 tablespoons of curry powder. Check the taste and add more if you like. Add some olive oil if you like. Do not use it if you are on a diet..