Healthy Blueberry Muffins.
You can cook Healthy Blueberry Muffins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Blueberry Muffins
- It’s of fresh whole blueberry.
- Prepare of plain flour.
- You need of applesauce (I used a homemade sauce).
- It’s of salt.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of vegetable oil.
Healthy Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 200c..
- Mix all the ingredients together until the mixture is smooth (except the blueberries)..
- Mix in the the blueberries..
- Add muffin cases to a 12 muffin tray..
- Gently spoon the mixture into each muffin case. It'll give you 12 muffins..
- Make the muffins for 20-25 minutes or until baked through..
- Allow to cool before serving..