Easy & Healthy Cheesecake in a Ricecooker. Перевод слова easy, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция easy task — лёгкое задание easy path — удобная тропа easy country — воен. легкопроходимая местность. From Middle English eesy, esy, partly from Middle English ese ("ease") + -y, equivalent to ease + -y, and partly from Old French aisié ("eased, at ease, at leisure"), past participle of aisier ("to put at ease"), from aise ("empty space, elbow room, opportunity". Easy (TV series), an American comedy-drama anthology series.
They were with a little girl who points out dirty greasy dishes to an adult (mom or relative) and then this adult. Find out why this multiboot USB software is the best for all of your multiboot needs. You can cook Easy & Healthy Cheesecake in a Ricecooker using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy & Healthy Cheesecake in a Ricecooker
- You need 150 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 60 grams of Sugar.
- You need 120 grams of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 medium of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cornstarch (or cake flour).
Easy & Healthy Cheesecake in a Ricecooker step by step
- Put the cream cheese and butter in a heatproof bowl and microwave (600 W) for 1 minute..
- Using a whisk, mix until smooth. Add the sugar and mix again..
- Add the yogurt and mix..
- Add the egg and lemon juice and mix. Sift the cornstarch into the mixture and mix to combine..
- Grease the bottom of the rice bowl with butter (not listed). Pour in the Step 4 mixture and turn the rice cooker on..
- Once cooked, switch the rice cooker off. Take the bowl out of the rice maker. Once it is cooled, take the cake out of the bowl..