Anda paratha (healthy breakfast). Egg paratha recipe – easy protein rich healthy paratha recipe with step by step photos. Egg paratha recipe – easy breakfast, brunch or dinner recipe that is protein rich, healthy and tasty. Anda paratha is a traditional flatbread originating from India.
A paratha can be a healthy food. it is the way how we cook any particular food makes it healthy or unhealthy. The flour used in making paratha makes a lot of difference too, choose multigrain flour (multigrain atta) or whole wheat flour to make healthier paratha. Make sure you serve healthy Indian egg paratha immediately to get the best taste and texture! You can have Anda paratha (healthy breakfast) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Anda paratha (healthy breakfast)
- It’s of Atta.
- You need of maida.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of hari elachi.
- It’s of egg.
- Prepare of ghee.
You can also use leftover rotis to make anda paratha instead of making the The egg paratha turns out to be super soft and delicious! I prepare this for my kids for their breakfast or as a snack after their school. Give your regular paratha a high protein twist by adding scrambled eggs. It is a simple and easy-to-make recipe that can be made in the time Want to eat something healthy in your breakfast?
Anda paratha (healthy breakfast) instructions
- Sub say pehly atta or maidy ko mix kar lein sath salt or oil add kar ke mix karein or milk dal ke dough bana lein thora pani bi use kar lein or normal roti ki tarah ki dough bana lein 15 minutes rest dein.
- Jab take humara aaty ko rest dety hain tab take dusri side milk ready kar lety hain 1 glass say thora zada milk lein us mein 2,3 elachi dal dein sath 2 tabspn sugar or ap boil hone rakh dein 10 minutes boil karein jab milk 1 glass reh jae tou flame off kar dein.
- Ab aata wali dough lein jitne size ka paratha ap ko chahiye mein normal size ka banati hon ab es dough ko puri ki tarah bell lein ab us per 2 tblspn ghee laga lein ab thora aata us ke per sprinkal kar dein or roll kar lein ab pera bana lein.
- Dry flour dust kar lein ab apna paratha bell lein tawa gram ho chuka hai es per thora ghee lagaein or paratha dal dein uper say 2,3 tblspn ghee laga lein ek uper ki side bubble banne lagy tou side change kar lein or kisi karay ki help say sank lein ab duara side chane kar ke ghee lagaen or dubara side change kar ke sank lein yahan take ke paratha crispy ho jae or piyara sa colour a jae tou paratha ready hai.
- Ab egg bi fry kar lein ek pan mein ghee garam kar lein us mein egg tor ke dal dein uper say thora salt dal dein or fry kar lein.
- Milk ko glass mein chan ke nikal lein or sath anda or paratha bi tayar hai tou lejiye humara healthy breakfast ready hai.
To prepare this healthy and delicious paratha recipe, start off by mixing flour, salt, and oil in a bowl. Make you breakfast healthy and tasty with egg paratha. It is very easy to make this paratha st home. Want to make your breakfast full of protein? Try including eggs, lentils, and milk in it.