Healthy Breakfast Cookies.
You can have Healthy Breakfast Cookies using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- You need of Wheat flour.
- It’s of Baking Soda.
- Prepare of Nutmeg Powder.
- You need of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- You need of Canola Oil (your choice).
- It’s of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Honey.
- It’s of Cocoa Powder (optional).
- You need of Add-ons.
- It’s of Dried Berries (Optional).
- You need of Walnut (Broken down in small peices).
- It’s of Multigrain Oats (of your choice).
- It’s of Granola with nuts and berries.
Healthy Breakfast Cookies step by step
- Mix all dry Ingredients together and keep it aside till you prepare wet mixture.
- Mix all wet ingredients till the sugar is dissolved using a hand mixer..
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients mixture. If you fill it's too dry them you may add little more milk. Add the add-ons and mix the dough.
- Make small cookie rounds from dough and place them on the baking tray lined with baking paper. Gently press them into a desired size and shape.
- Add small peices of dried prunes on the top for garnishing. You can also add chocochips if you desire..
- Pre-heat the microwave at 180°C and then bake at 180°C for 12 mins.
- Serve with milk or tea! Dunk it into your milk to enjoy even more :).