Healthy masala waffle. These healthy easy banana oat waffles have upped my breakfast game big time. Because honestly, who has time during rushed mornings to whip up a super healthy AND delicious breakfast? With loads of spices, these chana masala waffles are spicy and filled with robust flavor, making this Cook waffles according to your waffle maker's instructions.
Make these quick and easy waffles for a special brunch or breakfast. Chana Masala Waffles with Samosa Potatoes and Cilantro Mint Chutney – Keepin' It Kind. With loads of spices, these chana masala waffles are spicy and filled with robust flavor, making this meal. You can have Healthy masala waffle using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy masala waffle
- You need of All-purpose flour.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of for mixing.
- You need of Cabbage (grated).
- It’s of Onion (finely chopped).
- You need of Coriander leaves (chopped).
- You need of Carrot (grated).
- It’s of Potato (grated).
- It’s of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Cumin powder.
Paneer butter masala recipe – Learn to make the best restaurant style paneer butter masala at It is a high calorie dish so enjoy this occasionally & moderately. Serve it with healthier options like whole. Adding DONA to your waffles will add complex notes of cinnamon, cardamom, spicy ginger & rich cloves. Top with chai poached pears for a gourmet treat.
Healthy masala waffle step by step
- Keep a pan add 2tsp oil, fry onion five min, add rest of the vegetables and chilli flakes, cumin powder, keep stir, sprinkle water, cover and cook for 5 min.
- Beat eggs, with salt, and baking powder.
- Add cooked vegetables with egg mixture, stir well.
- Heat the waffle mould and spread the mixture, cover and cook for 5 min.
- Remove and pour the remaining mixture and make healthy masala waffle.
- Serve with mayo chep..
Masala Vada, such a great combination with piping hot tea!! But, it is also made traditionally by deep frying in oil. For those who love this dish, yet looking for a healthier version, can try this less. They are delicious, wonderfully crispy on the outside, and fluffy on the inside. They smell amazing as they bake and they have a pleasant vanilla flavor.