Diet-Friendly Easy Strawberry & Tofu Pudding for Doll's Festival. Remove the stems from the strawberries and gently wipe them dry with a soft towel. Get instant access to healthy low-carb and keto meal plans, fast and easy recipes, weight loss advice from medical experts, and so much more. Who says you can't indulge without dooming your diet?
One easy, kid-friendly way to get the power of gelatin into your family's diet is by making gummies. Think gummy bears without the sugar high. Strawberry Lemonade Gummies from Health, Home & Happiness […] Eating Clean While Traveling and Staying In Hotels with Children – Health, Home. You can cook Diet-Friendly Easy Strawberry & Tofu Pudding for Doll's Festival using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Diet-Friendly Easy Strawberry & Tofu Pudding for Doll's Festival
- You need of Strawberry Confiture:.
- Prepare 200 grams of Strawberries.
- You need 2 tbsp of PAL Sweet (aspartame).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Liqueur ※.
- Prepare of Tofu Pudding:.
- You need 200 grams of Silken tofu.
- You need 100 ml of Soy milk.
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of PAL Sweet (aspartame).
- It’s 2 tsp of Liqueur.
- Prepare 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
A kidney-friendly diet is a way of eating that helps protect your kidneys from further damage. American Kidney Fund: "Kidney-friendly Diet for CKD," "Nutrition and Chronic Kidney Disease," "Nutrition and Early Kidney. This Strawberry Mango Fizz Smoothie recipe is diet-friendly, easy, and delicious—and it makes a ton of variations. Use any flavor combination of sparkling water, fruit, and sorbet that you like—you really can't go wrong.
Diet-Friendly Easy Strawberry & Tofu Pudding for Doll's Festival step by step
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and gently wipe them dry with a soft towel. Cut out a 1 cm deep cross from the stem side of the strawberries..
- Place the strawberries into a deep heat-resistant dish. Coat lightly with the PAL Sweet, lemon juice, and liqueur..
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes at 500 W. Remove the wrap and microwave for 2 minutes to finish making the strawberry sauce..
- Place the tofu in a heat-resistant dish and microwave uncovered for 2 minutes at 500 W. Drain the liquid through a strainer..
- Place the gelatin in a heat-resistant dish and add 50 ml of milk out of the specified amount to soak the gelatin..
- Put Step 4 and the PAL Sweet into a food processor. Blend until there are no lumps..
- After mixing in the soy milk, the remaining milk, and the liqueur, add Step 5, which has been microwaved for 20 seconds, and mix it in..
- Fill the pudding cups halfway with the mixture and chill in the freezer for 5 minutes until hardened..
- Add 50 ml of Step 3 to the remaining Step 7 and blend together to make the strawberry pudding..
- Pour Step 9 on top of Step 8 and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours until hardened..
- Top with the remaining Step 3 to finish..
- If children will be eating this, use vanilla or strawberry essence in place of the liqueur! It's up to you..
- This simple tofu pudding is what helped me come up with the idea. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149801-low-calorie-tofu-and-soy-milk-pudding (see recipe).
- Recipe for Strawberry Sauce..
It's so easy, it hardly even qualifies as a recipe. Easy and tasty—just the way we like it! Find strawberry recipes galore, whether you're looking for a scratch-made strawberry cake or a deliciously healthy spinach strawberry salad. We have loads of ways to use fresh in-season strawberries, including all of your favorite strawberry desserts and more. Get free kidney-friendly recipe collections from DaVita dietitians.