Healthy Pumpkin Muffin.
You can have Healthy Pumpkin Muffin using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Pumpkin Muffin
- You need of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of oatmeal.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of ripe banana.
- You need of unsweetened applesauce.
- It’s of pumpkin puree.
- It’s of ground ginger.
Healthy Pumpkin Muffin instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl mix together the wet ingredients.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the large bowl until blended.
- Scoop the batter into 12 nonstick muffin cups and sprinkle top with some oats flakes.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.