My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict.
You can cook My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict
- It’s of 100 Calorie Whole Wheat English Muffin.
- It’s of Low Fat Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Smoked Salmon.
- It’s of Pepper (to taste).
- Prepare of Nonstick Cooking Spray.
- It’s of Egg.
- You need of Pesto.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning (to taste).
My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict step by step
- Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray. Turn stove to medium-low heat..
- Crack the egg carefully in the pan..
- Sprinkle egg with Cajun seasoning and pepper to taste..
- Meanwhile toast English Muffin to your crispyness liking (yes I just made up a word).
- Slather muffin with pesto and low fat cream cheese..
- Top it with the smoked salmon and finally the egg. Nom!.