Stuffed banana fritters. These Banana Fritters are a delicious way to use up your ripe bananas. Fried to golden perfection, they are full of flavor and perfect for any meal. Ripe Banana fritters. ripe bananas•Besan•Water•Salt per taste•Oil for Stuffed banana fritters. ripe banana•chickpea flour•asafoetida•red chilli powder•chilli flakes•salt.
Use the Banana Fritter recipe by Vicki G.you will not be disappointed. I think that the flour is missing from this recipe also! Today I have come up with the super easy and a yummy snack recipe stuffed banana fritters. You can cook Stuffed banana fritters using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed banana fritters
- Prepare of ripe banana.
- You need of To fry oil.
- You need of For batter.
- It’s of chickpea flour.
- It’s of asafoetida.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of chilli flakes.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of hot oil.
- It’s of For stuffing.
- You need of poppy seeds.
- Prepare of asafoetida.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- It’s of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of chilli paste.
- Prepare of finely chopped mint & coriander leaves.
Served this stuffed banana fritters with hot ginger tea. Kids will enjoy this deep-fried recipe. These are a lovely crispy treat, serve warm as they are or with some syrup drizzled over or a blob of ice cream! Malaysian fried banana fritters, or pisang goreng, are a favorite tea-time snack.
Stuffed banana fritters step by step
- In mixing bowl take all ingredients for batter(except baking soda & hot oil) add water & form smooth batter. Take banana, it should not be soft or overripe..
- Remove skin of banana cut into equal 3 parts. Now cut banana as shown in pics. Proceed the same for another banana..
- In another bowl take all ingredients of stuffing, mix well. Now stuff masala into banana..
- Take batter add baking soda & hot oil, mix well. Dip stuffed bananas into batter..
- Fry stuff banana fritters in oil on medium flame to golden brown. Serve hot..
Read on for my recipe secrets, including which banana variety is best for fritters. Making Banana Fritters is really easy! Simply omit the eggs and milk then thin out the batter with some water. Mashed bananas combined with flour and other ingredients to make a batter and then fried until golden brown. It is best when rolled in granulated white sugar after frying.