Silken Tofu and Potato Healthy Savory Pancakes.
You can have Silken Tofu and Potato Healthy Savory Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Silken Tofu and Potato Healthy Savory Pancakes
- You need of Potato.
- It’s of Silken tofu.
- It’s of Burdock root.
- You need of Carrot.
- You need of Edamame.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare of All-purpose flour.
- You need of Sesame oil.
Silken Tofu and Potato Healthy Savory Pancakes instructions
- Put the silken tofu in a heatproof container and mash with a fork..
- Grate the potato and add it to the tofu. Microwave the mixture for 90 seconds at 600 W. Mix again, and microwave for another 60 seconds or so. The mixture will thicken..
- Add the finely chopped up vegetables and the seasoning ingredients..
- It will look creamy like this, as if it has been thickened with katakuriko..
- Mix in the flour, and microwave for about 60 seconds at 600 W. Mix again. It should reach the consistency shown here..
- Pour the batter thinly and evenly in a lightly oiled frying pan, and pan fry until golden brown..
- Eat while it's piping hot. Add ponzu sauce or gochujan to taste..